这个词是截止日期的意思。刚到外企的新手往往对手头的工作没有时间观念,不知道要在规定的时间内完成,也不知道问每一个任务的deadline是什么日期。最后,等真到了deadline还没完成,那你的死期可就真到了。所以,你一定要自己做一份To Do List(任务清单),把每一项任务都拍好顺序,千万要写清楚交差的日期,准时完成。
第一句:I'd like to know the route of the streetcar.
我想知道电车行进的路线。
A: I'd like to know the route of the streetcar.
我想知道电车行进的路线。
B: It's shown on this map.
地图上有。
第二句:Is there a bus to go to there?
有到那儿的公汽吗?
A: Is there a bus to go to the Star Hotel?
有到星星宾馆的公汽吗?
B: Yes, the bus runs every hour.
有,每小时一趟。
A: By the way, could you tell me which bus to take to go there?
顺便问一下,能告诉我乘哪路公交去吗?
B: No. 12.
12路。
A: Thank you.
谢谢!
1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
A BOY was hunting for locusts. He had caught a goodly number, when he saw a Scorpion, and mistaking him for a locust, reached out his hand to take him. The Scorpion, showing his sting, said: If you had but touched me, my friend, you would have lost me, and all your locusts too!"