|
Re: 关于狗狗的常识帖。
爸媽 .今天我死了 (敬请決定养宠物前三思)
在动物保护协会网页看到这篇文章
亲爱的爸妈
Dear Mom and Dad,
今天我死了。
I died today.
你对我感到厌倦了,所以你把我送去了收容所。收容所的动物已经太多了,而我抽到了不幸的号码。
You got tired of me and took me to the shelter.They were over crowded and I drew an unlucky number.
現在被裝进黑色塑胶袋的我靜靜躺在掩埋场里。
I am in a plastic bag in a landfill now.
你留下來几乎全新的牵绳会給其他小狗狗用。
Some other puppy will get the barley used leash youleft.
我的項圈又脏又太小,不过阿姨在送我上天堂之前帮我把它拿下來了。
My collar was dirty and too small,but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge.
如果我沒有咬坏你的鞋,你会不会让我留下來?
Would I still be at home if I hadn"t chewed your shoe?
我不知道那是什么,只知道那是皮的,而且你把它丟在地上。你忘了帮我买狗狗玩具了。
I didn"t know what it was,but it wasleather,and it was on the floor.I was just playing.You forgot to get me puppytoys.
如果我沒有在家里大小便,你会不会让我留下來?
Would I still be at home if I had been house broken?
把我的鼻子压在便便里面只会让我对需要上廁所感到羞愧。
Rubbing my nose in what I did made me ashamed I had togoatall.
书跟训练老师都可以告诉你如何教会我走到门口要你开门的 There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door.
如果我沒有把跳蚤帶到家里来,你会不会让我留下來?
Would I still be at home if I hadn"t brought fleasin to the house?
我身上沒有驱虫药,我沒有办法在你把我留在院子里好几天后跑到我身上的跳蚤抓下來。
Without anti-fleamedicine,I couldn"t get them of fme after you left me in the yard for days and days.
如果我沒有乱叫,你会不会让我留下來?
Would I still be home if I hadn"t barked and barked?
我只是想告訴你:“我好害怕,我好孤单,我在这里阿!我想成为你最好的朋友!”
I was only saying "I"mscared,I"mlonely,I"mhere,I"mhere!I want to be your best friend."
如果我让你开心,你会不会让我留下來?
Would I still be at home if I had made you happy?
但是打我并不会让我知道怎么取悅你。
Hitting me didn"t help.
如果你愿意花时间照顾我,教我如何当一只好狗狗,我是不是就可以留下來了?
Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care for me and to teach me manners?
差不多第一星期之后你就沒有再注意过我了,但是我一直都在等着你来爱我
You didn"t pay attention to me after the first week or so,but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me.
今天我死了.....
I died today |
|