打印 上一主题 下一主题

why not come in for a chat?

[复制链接]
61#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 13:33 | 只看该作者

Re: why not come in for a chat?

QUOTE Created By romantic At 2006-3-16
[quote]QUOTE Created By gggg At 2006-3-16
I think a man and a woman just can be friends for a short time, because by nature, man and woman just like magnets, and the "sexuality" is the main reason which drives man and woman magnetize together, so, heheehe,I don't know what I'm talking about...just seems too serious.

you are right.I think so also.

But I have a friend who is a man,we are being good friends for many years,but we are still friends,nothing happend.[M04][/quote]
I bet you are a girl, beautiful and charming,so no doult you must have many of male friends. and the man who being good friend with you for many years and you guys still only "being friends" but nothing else happen, I deeply believe this is a true story.but do you ever think maybe your friend (I mean the guy) who be your friend for so long it was because he likes you or he was.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
发表于 2006-3-17 13:56 | 只看该作者

[M21]
I can't agree more!
[M24]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 14:13 | 只看该作者

QUOTE Created By golfer At 2006-3-17
[M21]
I can't agree more!
[M24]

[M11] I don't get you. what do you mean?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 14:25 | 只看该作者

QUOTE Created By baner At 2006-3-16
Resend ! Sorry.

Regarding to friendship between man and woman, I have no right to speak, because I have no true and pure male friend. I just know the friendship must can be so pure as the one between two men or two women. If the man and woman can keep only spirit communication, it maybe , because sex is not the problem. If they also want to keep pure relationship , it is a little impossible.

yes, the friendship between men or women sometimes can be just as pure as the friendship can be. but if it were between man and woman then it would be a little bit different.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2006-3-18 19:42 | 只看该作者

[M01] so u really need to learn some IDIOMs or maybe it's something related to GRAMMAR [M11] ?

QUOTE Created By gggg At 2006-3-17
[quote]QUOTE Created By golfer At 2006-3-17
[M21]
I can't agree more! == I agree with you very very much.
[M24]

[M11] I don't get you. what do you mean?[/quote]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2006-3-18 20:32 | 只看该作者

I bet you are a girl, beautiful and charming,so no doult you must have many of male friends. and the man who being good friend with you for many years and you guys still only "being friends" but nothing else happen, I deeply believe this is a true story.but do you ever think maybe your friend (I mean the guy) who be your friend for so long it was because he likes you or he was.[/quote]

I'm so happy to see your reply,thanks.
as many men thought I'm a charming girl,but I don't think so,because I'm still a single. [M30] [M24]

I'm also wonder why the man who likes me but doesnot ask me to be his girlfriend?and his classmates and my brother all think so.
it's always a question mark in my mind.[M20] [M20]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2006-3-18 22:38 | 只看该作者

QUOTE Created By gggg At 2006-3-17
[M21]
I can't agree more!
[M24]

[M11] I don't get you. what do you mean?[/quote]
It should be - I couldn't agree more. [M05]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-19 13:41 | 只看该作者

QUOTE Created By zhms At 2006-3-18
[M01] so u really need to learn some IDIOMs or maybe it's something related to GRAMMAR [M11] ?

[quote]QUOTE Created By gggg At 2006-3-17
[M21]
I can't agree more! == I agree with you very very much.
[M24]

[M11] I don't get you. what do you mean?[/quote][/quote]
mr.zhms:
you are right! actually,I am learning now,from you and also from others who like to chat with me right here.
I do like to learn some of the "IDIOMS", and I know I need to try learn more harder so I can get more progress in my English grammar,just give me a little bit more time,please!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-19 14:07 | 只看该作者

QUOTE Created By romantic At 2006-3-18
I bet you are a girl, beautiful and charming,so no doult you must have many of male friends. and the man who being good friend with you for many years and you guys still only "being friends" but nothing else happen, I deeply believe this is a true story.but do you ever think maybe your friend (I mean the guy) who be your friend for so long it was because he likes you or he was.

I'm so happy to see your reply,thanks.
as many men thought I'm a charming girl,but I don't think so,because I'm still a single. [M30] [M24]

I'm also wonder why the man who likes me but doesnot ask me to be his girlfriend?and his classmates and my brother all think so.
it's always a question mark in my mind.[M20] [M20][/quote]
just because you are single, so you are more charming, hahha.I don't understand why you said "I don't think so".
when I was young,(that doesn't mean I am old now, but just means when I was single)I'd experience some of the feelings which about liking a beautiful girl but just because she was excellent, and I was kinda 'banal' and finally ,you know,I lost.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-19 14:33 | 只看该作者

this topic is the cream of the forum now, [M38] ,celebrate!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

71#
发表于 2006-3-19 15:07 | 只看该作者

QUOTE Created By gggg At 2006-3-19
this topic is the cream of the forum now, [M38] ,celebrate!

[M24] [M25]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2006-3-20 20:05 | 只看该作者

haha I am coming!!!!!!!!!!!! [M24]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2006-3-20 20:14 | 只看该作者

oh ,is anybody here????
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2006-3-20 20:35 | 只看该作者

hi,i'm new here(is it correct?).
haha,seems my English has gone rusty.
i haven't seen that film(are you still talking about it).but i read some pictures.very moving.
from that on,i have no predudice on gays ou lesbeings,though i will not join them.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-21 12:58 | 只看该作者

QUOTE Created By yanj123456 At 2006-3-20
haha I am coming!!!!!!!!!!!! [M24]

welcome!
I'd be glad to make talk with you. usually, I am here at noon.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|骏景花园业主论坛 ( 粤ICP备2021144690号-2  

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 19:20 , Processed in 0.079930 second(s), 18 queries .